Monday, December 20, 2010

How fat can you get?

OHkay... Here it is, you already accepted that you are fat. But the question is, How FATTER can you get? There are different kinds of fat people. I am type no. 2 ^^

1. Fat since birth
2. Slim then got fat
3. Fat since birth then got slim and got fat again
4. Slim then got fat and then got slim and then got fat again


It is a never ending journey. I saw a comic strip ages ago when I was still slim (-.-)" It goes like this:
"Fat person died and went to heaven: Why am I still fat??!!" (LOL)

I  didn't mind it before... UNTIL NOW. If you will live forever when you're dead and you're still fat, how devastating could it be? >_< You can't go on a diet or have a cardio exercise when you're dead. You will be fat for eternity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment