Monday, December 20, 2010

Month of December

I am spending holidays here in my hometown. A lot of my folks or people who knew me were shocked to see me now that I gained a lot of weight and others will still be shock when they will see me. I got a lot of those. And to those who can relate much will nod their heads. The first thing they will tell you, "oh! you got BIG!". - Nahh I'm just happy. That's what I always tell them, well, defense mechanism. If only slapping their faces is normal (how dare you say that to me!) jk!

At the end of the day, it all boils down to how did I get fat? After a minute of stressful thinking, I'll resort to eating again. There's nothing I can do. I'm fat already! *sigh*

My conscience let me made this blog. December is the month of many celebrations. Meaning,  FOod is UNLIMITED!!! I don't know if I will be happy or sad about it. o.O

I can't take this anymore. I made this blog to serve as my time line. Before I start my mission to lose weight, just give me this month of December. I will EAT whatever I want! Whatever amount! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment